Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday!

I know I've been MIA for awhile. Things have been really hectic and I'm not sure whether I'm coming or going some days. I do have a few things to share this week, hopefully time will allow.




My husband asked if I had a birthday card for his sister. I told him I could probably come up with one. Well, we figured out it will be her 50th birthday, so I had to do something a little "extra" than a regular birthday card. Probably not exactly what he had in mind, but I think it turned out really well. I hope she will like it.



Pattern: Wishes - Medallion

Paper: Silhouette

Inks: Bamboo and Black

Stamps: Friendship Alpha Large (retired), Key To My Heart (retired), For Every Occasion (retired)

Accessories: Black Ribbon Rounds, Just Blooms Big Pinks, White Daisy Organdy Ribbon, Black Button (from stash)



Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails