Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Saturday, October 10, 2009

ScrapPink 09

I had a FABULOUS day today with the ladies from The Scrapbook Tree and about 30 croppers during the 2009 ScrapPink Crop at VU's Green Activities Center. It was great to see old friends again, as well as make new ones. I was also lucky enought to work with Marcia Marion from Creative Memories and Phyllis Richardson from Stampin' Up - two wonderful ladies!

I only managed to get 5 cards done - 2 of which were done during Phyllis' class, but I did have fun. I hope everyone else got more accomplished than I did.

I taught a scrapbooking class where we made a 2-page layout using the October Stamp of the Month - Holiday Warmth. You can see more details in my Blog Hop post. Thanks to the ladies who took the class - I had fun and hope you did too. At least you went home with one layout done and ready for pictures.

There were door prizes throughout the day. As well as contests for who wore the most pink and the pinkest croppin' space. It was fun to see everyone dress in pink and decorate their space. Local businesses and people donated prizes for a raffle. Thanks so much to all those who donated something to the event. I'm sure LaDonna will share how much we raised today.

Here's a few pictures from today:











Be sure to check out The Scrapbook Tree's blog in the next couple of days for their pictures and news!

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails