Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Close To My Heart 2009 World Card Making Day Blog Hop!

Join me and 16 other CTMH consultants as we share our card creations with you. If you've come from Tresa's blog then you're hopping right along. This is a "round robin" hop so just keep hopping.

I chose to use the new Jingle papers for my card as I need to be thinking about holiday cards. I stamped the tree in Juniper on Juniper cardstock for a tone on tone effect, then cut it out. I "decorated" the tree with our new Twinkle Brads - they are PERFECT for Christmas ornaments!




Pattern: Wishes - Roundabout 8" x 3 1/2"
Stamps: Holiday Warmth (October's Stamp of the Month)
Inks: Tulip and Juniper



Now hop on over to Wendy's blog to see her wonderful card!

If you get lost along the way, or find a missing or broken link, the list of players are:

Haley Dyer
Jena DeVries
Antoinette Herrin
Tresa Black
Debra Van Patten {you are here}
Wendy Kessler
Kathleen Androlewicz
Shirley Ross
Teri Baxter
Camy Eisentrager
Jessica Booth
Jamia Bankhead
Kristina Baldwin
Debora Quigley
Laurie Flannery
Penny Kentosh
Deb Young


Until next time...


12 comments:

Sara said...

Very cute, love the brad ornaments.

Haley D. said...

Those twinkle brads are perfect on your card!

Kathleen said...

Darling card!! Not only are the brads a dazzling addition but I love the Creme Brulee color addition. Nice color combo!

Penny K said...

Love that this packet ISN'T traditional red and green! Your tree is cute and sparkly thanks to those twinkle brads. Inspires me to decorate my tree and can't believe Christmas is almost here!! Thank you for such a cute card!

Jena said...

Cute - I'm really loving those twinkle brads - TFS!

Deborah Young said...

So cute, Debra! Don't you just loooooove those twinkle brads?!!

Tresa Black said...

Great idea to cut out the tree, cute card!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute!!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Beautiful card!

Camy said...

I love the tree! Thanks for sharing your idea with this stamp set...I have had a hard time working with it!

MsJay said...

Cute card

Paper doll said...

very cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails