Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, February 5, 2010

Caboodle Workshop on the Go

I finally got around to taking pics of last month's workshop pages.  We created 6, 12x12 pages using the Caboodle papers. We follow the Workshop on the Go guide for the featured layout as well as the second layout. The third layout I came up with using the remaining papers and the same "how-to" book as featured in the guide.  These pages came from Cherish.

Workshop on the Go Featured Layout

Cherish: Designer's Eye

Cherish: Photo Fusion


We didn't do a whole lot of embellishing on the last layout.  If you purchase the kit, you have the stamp set and enough accessories to decorate your pages to suit your photos. You can also use your stash and finish your pages.

If you are interested in creating these pages, the Workshop on the Go Basic Kit is available, while supplies last, through April 30, 2010.  You'll get the Level 2 Paper Packet, Dimensional Elements Booksmart, This Way Stamp Set (only available in the kit), and the instruction guide.

I've received a few questions on how the Workshop on the Go program works, so I'll try and explain how I do it.  Each month, we get a new Workshop on the Go.  I offer the following options:

Paper Only Kit $17.00 (plus $5 postage if mailed)
  • Level 2 Paper Packet
  • Workshop Guide
If you attend my scheduled workshop each month, you'll get my assistance in cutting and creating your pages. You'll also have use of the stamp set, my inks and tools.  You will need to add your own embellishments from your stash.  If you cannot attend, I will happily send you your kit and you can complete it on your own at home.  You're welcome to call or email me if you need assistance.  You will need to use your own stamps, inks, and tools, as well as your own embellishments.  This is perfect if you've got a stash to choose from.

Workshop on the Go Basic Kit $35.00 ($38.00 if shipped directly to you)
  • Level 2 Paper Packet
  • Exclusive Stamp Set (these are not available in the current catalog)
  • One complete accessory
With this kit, you will have the stamp set and one complete package of accessories (varies depending on kit) to complete your pages. You will need to use your own inks and tools, unless you attend my scheduled workshop.  This is perfect if you cannot attend my workshop, but have a stash of accessories of choose from.

Workshop on the Go Best Kit (price ranges from $46 to 50 [$48-$51 if shipped directly to you])
  • Basic Kit
  • Additional Accessories to complete pages as shown.
With this kit, you'll get the stamp set and all the accessories used to complete your pages.  You will need to use your own inks and tools, unless you attend my scheduled workshop (or schedule one of your own).  This is perfect if you want your pages to look exactly like those featured on the Workshops on the Go.

Add On Options (prices vary depending on required tools)
  • Any inks or tools that may be required to complete the pages as shown.
These are any inks, blocks, and other tools that may be required to complete the pages as shown.  You're welcome to add these options to your kit selection if you don't already have them.

Our monthly workshop is usually the last Sunday of the month, but please double check my calendar.  Payment is required 2 weeks prior so I can place the order and receive it in time for the workshop. If you cannot attend my scheduled workshop, you are always welcome to schedule your own workshop for you and your friends.  You can also order the kit of your choice to complete on your own.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions!  Hope to see you at our next workshop!

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails