Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, February 5, 2010

Topstitch Cards

Last night, I had the first of my monthly Card Workshops for February.  This month we are using the new Topstitch Level 2 Papers.  Each month, we create 10 cards - 2 each of 5 designs, using a specific Level 2 Paper Packet.  I've simplified my workshops by using the Workshop on the Go designs, however they are slightly modified.  As I try to keep the cost of the workshop to $10, some of the cards may not be as elaborate as those shown in the Workshop on the Go.


Originals: Winning Combination

Originals: Wining Combination (rotated 90 degrees clockwise)

Originals: Winning Combination (roated 180 degrees)

Close up of the dimension and accessories.

Pattern from WOTG Guide (rotated 90 degrees clockwise)

Pattern from WOTG Guide (rotated 180 degrees)

Close up of the dimension and the accessories.

Techniques: Scissor Distressing, Paper Piercing, Sponging

As I couldn't use the Dimensional Elements Hearts (cost issue), I opted to use a punch and punch them from cardstock.  The hearts are sponged in Chocolate Ink to give them an "edge", then pop-dotted for dimension.

Check my calender for my next Card Workshop, or contact me to schedule your own workshop with you and your friends! 


Until next time...

1 comment:

stampmonkey said...

Your cards are all beautiful, Debra! I love those colors together, and the papers are really pretty. tfs ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails