Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, February 12, 2010

Changes

If you've stopped by in the last week or so, you've probably noticed a few (or more) changes.  Blogger recently allowed the addition of pages to our blogs.  That allows me to "clean up" some of my sidebar content and leave it a little less cluttered.  It's also offered me the opportunity to play in the digital world, as well as learn some {more} HTML coding.  You'll now find buttons (actually they are brads from a digi kit I found somewhere online) just under my header.  I can keep some of my "stuff" where you can easily access it.  I've set it up so that you won't leave my blog. A new window (or tab - depending on your browser settings) will open when you click on a button.

You may have also noticed my background has changed frequently during the last week or so.  I'm still on the hunt for that "perfect" background that suits me, as well as represents my "Memories of the Heart".  My favorite color is purple, but so far, I haven't found anything that really jumps out at me that I'm really set on.  If I have found something, it's only been for 2-columns where I have 3.  Of course, I'm not technologically advanced enough to make my own background yet, so I'm at the mercy of those bloggers that are (for which I'm grateful!).

Please bear with me as I change and enhance {hopefully} my blog.  If you have tips or suggestions, feel free to leave me a comment (yes, it's been one of those weeks as well). 

I will have some new artwork to share soon.

Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails