Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Apologies and a Surprise!

My apologies for not posting sooner...it's been one of *those* weeks.  The kids won another 2 days off school due to snow.  As I had taken time off to work on stuff I needed to get done for Crop for the Cure, I was home with them.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a whole lot done towards the crop. However, we did have fun playing board games (even though I got beat).

I also got an unexpected text from my stepson on Wednesday evening.  He had taken his girlfriend to the hospital because she thought had the flu and at 36 weeks pregnant, that apparently isn't a good thing (not that it's a good thing any other time either).  However, they decided to keep her as she was showing good signs of being in labor.  They hadn't planned on them staying there and didn't take the baby bag or the camera - could I bring mine and they borrow it for awhile?  Well, I'm not about to turn down the opportunity to get shots of my new granddaughter, so they borrowed my camera.  Hence, the lack of the artwork posts.

Thursday morning at 4am, I get a text from my stepson with a picture of my new granddaughter, Hala Nevaeh. 


We went up to see them late Thursday morning. She is such a cutie and SO tiny!
She was 5 lbs. 7 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long.


The kids brought my camera back this afternoon (pictures intact too - they know better).  So now that I have my camera, I hope to start sharing some artwork I've gotten completed.  It's just going to have to wait until tomorrow.  It's been an exhausting week.

Until next time...

Debra

1 comment:

Blending Families said...

Congratulations on your new granddaughter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails