Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, February 26, 2010

Getting Ready!

It's been a busy week here getting ready for the Crop for the Cure. Of course, it probably doesn't help that I'm a last minute person.  So all my make and take supplies and other necessities didn't show up until Tuesday.  Thankfully, my boys and my mom graciously volunteered (okay maybe not the boys) to help stuff goody bags.  Mom also came over again and helped with make and takes and page kits. My printer has been busy printing updated flyers and information.

I've been in the disaster areas digging out the stuff I need for this weekend.  Guess where it all goes until I can get it in the truck....



Yep...in the living room!  Thankfully (yes, I have a lot to be thankful for), my hubby doesn't mind the mess as long as I leave a walkway and don't block the sensors for the television, vcr, and dvd player :)  The cats love the boxes and totes so they can explore.

Time to get some stuff into the truck then off to work for a few hours before I head to Evansville.  If you're going to the crop, I'll see you there!

Until next time...

Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails