Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Monday, March 15, 2010

March Newsletter: Dare To Dream, March Madness, and More!

Dear Blog Guest,


Welcome to the March edition of my monthly newsletter! I realize my newsletter is a little later this month than normal. However, I was purposely waiting until after the Crop for the Cure events so I could give you an update.

Close To My Heart has great promotion for us this month! If you've ever thought about becoming a Consultant, NOW is the time to do so! You'll get almost $400 in products in your new consultant kit for only $99! Be sure to check out the details below.

Of course, we have a new Stamp of the Month as well, A Little Everything. You'll never be at a loss for words while you're creating cards or scrapbook pages! Be sure to check it out!

I've got my class/workshop schedule posted for the remainder of March and April on my calendar. If you cannot attend one of my scheduled workshops, you are always welcome to schedule your own workshop on one of my open dates and I will come to you.

Crop for the Cure

I had a FABULOUS time at both crops this year! It's always so much fun coming down for the day and spending it with great people. If you went, I hope you enjoyed yourself as well! Perhaps you got something accomplished too - even if it was just visiting with friends. Thanks to everyone who stopped by my Close To My Heart booth to visit with us. It was great to see some old friends as well as make new ones.

Congratulations to Alissa S. and Chanel U. who were the winners of my door prizes! I hope you enjoy your Felicity Kits.

Special thanks to Lea L. and Sherryl C. for spending the day with me at each event and helping me out. Special thanks also to Margaret L. for helping with the goody bags and make and take preparations. I could not have done this without them.

If you attended either of the crops, you might have noticed that I donate 10% of my sales back to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Thanks to those of you that attended and shopped, I was able to donate $72.56! That's almost 50% over last year's donation!

Dare To Dream

From March 1-31, 2010, when you join Close To My Heart you'll receive FOUR Exclusive New Stamp Sets FREE!

Be your own boss with flexible hours and unlimited earning potential when you join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant this March. When you join, you will receive four new stamp sets free! The retail value of the free stamp sets total $91.80, which nearly covers the price of your New Consultant Kit*.

When all is said and done, you will receive approximately $400 in fabulous new products to get your dream business started. Now is the time to make your stamping dreams come true! Ask me about joining our incredible team today.

* Purchase of the $99 New Consultant Kit is required. Tax and shipping/handling are required on the New Consultant Kit. There is no additional tax, shipping/handling for the free items. Free items are the May-August 2010 Stamp of the Month sets. Offer valid March 1-31, 2010.

For more details and complete FAQ, please visit my calendar.

March Stamp of the Month

D1408 A Little Everything
Set of 26

You'll never be at a loss for words with this fabulous set of stamps to cover most every occasion!

Available March 1-31, 2010.

Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:
1" × 1 1/2" (Y1001),
1" × 6 1/2" (Y1005),
2" × 3 1/2" (Y1009)

If you need some inspiration, be sure to check out our Consultant Blog Hop. With over 60 Consultants this month, you're sure to find something that will inspire your creativity.

Don't forget, you can get your own Stamp of the Month for FREE! Ask me how!

Classes, Workshops, and Events

All classes and workshops are held at my home in Washington unless otherwise noted. If you cannot make my scheduled class/workshop, contact me to schedule one of your own with your friends. Minimum class size is 5 prepaid guests. Complete details and artwork can be viewed on my calendar.

Workshop on the Go

Sunday, March 28th 2pm
You Rock Level 2 Papers
Fee: Basic Workshop $35
Paper Only Workshop $17
RSVP by March 17th

Did you know you can get this workshop by mail and complete it on your own if you can't attend? Ask me how!

Open Dates

Sunday, March 21st, 205pm ET
Saturday, March 27th, 655pm ET
Saturday, April 3rd, 655pm ET
Saturday, April 10th, 655pm ET
Sunday, April 11th, 205pm ET
Saturday, April 17th, 655pm ET
Sunday, April 18th, 205pm ET
Saturday, April 24th, 655pm

Choose one of the dates above and get a FREE gift when you hold your Gathering. Contact me today to schedule your Gathering or Workshop (all workshops require 2 weeks notice and pre-payment for supplies).

Upcoming Events
Card Workshop, Thursday, April 8th, 6pm ET
Workshop on the Go, Sunday, April 25th, 2pm ET

March Madness

Basketball isn't the only reason for March Madness! From Now through March 30, you can earn points towards GREAT Prizes! Only the top 3 point earners will win! Will it be you?

How can you earn points?

*Visit my blog and leave a comment - 5 pts (for each comment) (make sure I know it's you)
*Become a follower on my blog - 10 pts
*Refer me to a friend interested in CTMH - 10 pts per friend
*If that friend places an order of $25 or more - 25 pts per friend
*Host a gathering - 50 pts
*Host a workshop - 50 pts
*Become a consultant and join my team - 100 pts
*Grab 5 friends and start a club - 75 pts
*Get the Stamp Of The Month - Full price: 10 pts, 25% off: 20 pts, 50% off: 30 pts, 100% off: 40 pts
*Every $25 order - 20 pts, order online: bonus 20 pts
*Become a fan on my Facebook Fan Page - 10 pts

What are the prizes?

1st Place - $25 CTMH Shopping Spree
2nd Place - Free Workshop of your choice ($15 value)
3rd Place - Free My Reflections Level 2 Paper Packet of your choice

Prizes will be awarded the first week of April. Good Luck!

As always, I am here to help you preserve your memories and celebrate your relationships. If you have any questions, need some inspiration, want to schedule a workshop, class or gathering, or would like more information on becoming a consultant, please feel free to contact me.

Until next time...

Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails