Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crop for the Cure {Round 2}

The second crop of this year's Crop for the Cure was this past Saturday.  It was another GREAT day! Thankfully the rain held off until we were loading my truck that evening. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to visit my Close To My Heart booth and check out our products and artwork and talk with us! 

I offered a different make and take for this crop using the You Rock Level 2 Paper Packet and Star Power Stamp Set as well as the Just Be You Stamp Set from the You Rock WOTG Basic Kit.  I also used Outdoor Denim Twill, Pewter Photo Clips, White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon.


The left page was the make and take. It is from Reflections - Main Frame Tied Together.  The right page was a page kit that could be purchased and featured Reflections Quartet Perfect Square.  It included all the precut pieces and accessoires.

Special thanks again to Lea Rae and Sherryl for spending the day with me and helping me out.  Special thanks also to my mom for helping with make and takes and putting together the goody bags and page kits.  I could not have done this without their help and I greatly appreciate them!

Here's a few photos from the day:







Thanks to everyone who stopped by and shopped during the crops! Thanks to you, I was able to donate $72.56 back to Susan G. Komen for the Cure!

Until next time...

Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails