Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Victoria!

My granddaughter's 4th birthday is today!  To help her celebrate her special day, I made her a birthday card using the Topstitch Level 2 Paper Packet.  Pink is her favorite color, so it seemed fitting. And who doesn't love a chocolate cake?



The pattern is based off Wishes: On The Edge (rotated 180 degrees and slightly modified). The cake is from Piece of Cake, February's Stamp of the Month.  I stamped it in Chocolate on the Chocolate side of the mesh looking B&T and cut it out. The base and candles are stamped on Baby Pink cardstock and cut out. I pieced it all back together and used 3D Foam Tape to pop it up.  I added a couple of layered flowers from the Just Blooms Big Pinks and set a Baby Pink Bigger Brad in the center.  I added Bitty Sparkles to the candles and cake stand and dotted the "i" in the sentiment.

Until next time...

Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails