Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You Rock Workshop On The Go {Featured Layout}

I finally had the chance to finish up the featured layout from the You Rock Workshop on the Go this morning.  It took a little longer than usual, as I was taking pictures while I was working (or at least trying to).  I thought I'd provide a visual on the different kits that I offer, so you'll be able to see exactly what you get with each one.  I know I'm such a visual person that most of the time that light bulb goes off once I see it!

I did modify this layout slightly from the Workshop Guide. Thanks to friend and fellow consultant Dana K. for the inspiration.

Paper Only Kit for $17.00 (including shipping/tax). 
This is just the Level 2 Paper Packet and the Workshop Guide.


If you attend my monthly workshop, or host a workshop of your own, you will also have access to the exclusive stamp set that comes only with the Basic Kit.


This is the right side page you could end up with if you purchased the Basic Workshop Kit for $35.00 (including shipping/tax).  I got ahead of myself and forgot to take a picture of both pages together.
The Basic Workshop Kit consists of the Level 2 Paper Packet, Exclusive B size Stamp Set, one complete accessory (in this case - the Outdoor Denim Mini Medley Accents), and the Workshop Guide.



These are the pages done with the extra accessories - in this case, Top Coats Rockin', White Hemp, and Bitty Sparkles.  I have a list of add on options posted with each workshop on my calendar.

I'm finishing up the other two layouts for this workshop and hope to have those posted tomorrow evening.  If you'd like to attend this month's workshop, contact me before March 14th to order your workshop kit.  Our workshop is scheduled for Sunday, March 28th at 2pm ET.  More details on my calendar.

Until next time...

Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails