Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Monday, April 19, 2010

For Sale

As I'm cleaning and purging and organizing my disaster area, I'm also making a list of things I no longer need or use.  I have created a page for my blog to list all the stuff I will have for sale and will update it periodically.  I've started off with all my old Idea Books. So, if you're looking for a previous Idea Book, click on the "For Sale" tab just under my header and see if I have what you're looking for. I have Idea Books going back to 2005 (so far). I think I have some from 2003 and 2004 as well, but I haven't run across those just yet. :)

Be sure to check the For Sale page often, as I add new things and hopefully end up with a clean studio. I'll try to get through the cardstock and My Reflections Kits this week (if my "slave drivers" will let me).

Until next time...

Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails