Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, June 17, 2010

We're Almost There!

From Close To My Heart via Facebook:
Do you remember what happens when we hit 15,000 fans? The first 1,000 orders placed on MyCTMH sites will receive a Close To My Heart apron FREE ($14.95 US)!

Hint: tomorrow is a $40 US Jackpot June goodie box day worth more than $80 US! So, if we hit 15,000 fans by tomorrow, you not only get an amazing price on product BUT likely a super cute apron too!

Visit Close To My Heart's Facebook page, click “Suggest to Friends” in the upper left,  then head on over to my MyCTMH site and get ready to order!



Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails