Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Getting Ready for the Fair! And Some Blog Candy!

Next week is the Knox County Fair! This year, I decided to rent a booth in the Commercial Building for my Close To My Heart business and see what I could do.  I've been busy the last few weeks getting things printed, sorted, organized (if that would ever happen for me), and such.

Thankfully for me, I have a wonderfully supportive husband, who does not mind the disaster area that I can turn the living room into in no time flat! It also helps that it's Little Sturgis Bike Rally this week and he's not here! Although, he did see the disaster area when he came home yesterday. 


Piles of products, artwork, and displays.


My "workspace".


My Hostess Kits

I am also VERY thankful that my boys are somewhat willing to help me get things ready.  My youngest has been putting labels on catalogs, sorting through boxes of products, and hunting for various things.  Yes, it usually costs me - today was no exception - I had to listen/watch MLB on the Playstation 2 most of the day. At least he paused it when I asked him to.

I've gotten my recruiting display board updated today, as well as my Studio J board and put my Christmas layouts in an album (finally). 

I also managed to get the prizes together for the nightly drawings.  I'll be giving away FIVE (5) Mini Workshops - one each night!  The winner will get their choice of 5 cards or 1 - 12x12 layout for them and 10 of their friends!

I still have to figure out what I want to do for the Grand Prize Drawing and here's where I'd like your help!  If you won the Grand Prize Drawing, what would you like to receive in Close To My Heart products? Leave a comment and let me know. Sunday evening, I'll pick a random winner for free Happy Forever Stamp Set (July's Stamp of the Month).



If you're in the area next week, be sure and come through the Commercial Building and visit!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails