Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Knox County Fair - Opening Night

Last night was the first night of the Knox County Fair.  As I always take that week off to help set up the rides, but don't do anything else through the week, I decided to check into renting a booth in the commercial building.  We went over yesterday afternoon to set up. My youngest son helped load and unload the trailer and set up. He's getting really good at helping mom, even if he really doesn't want to. 

Special thanks to my friend, Lea Rae, for coming out and helping as well.  I love her input in the displays and she's a great people person as well.

Here's a couple of pictures from our booth...




We ended up having to change our game plan due to space restraints, but we still have a good display of products and programs. Unfortunately, I couldn't set up any products; however, I was told that most people are there for the free stuff and to look, so that's okay.  I'm going to work on tweaking our booth this afternoon to see if I can do something a little different.

I'm giving away 5 free mini workshops for up to 10 people - one each night.  Then on Friday night, I'll be drawing for the winner of the Grand Prize - a CTMH Shoulder Tote that contains about $150 worth of CTMH product.  You need not be present to win - but I do need to be able to read your contact info. :)

If you're coming out to the fair, be sure to walk through the commercial building and visit all the businesses to see what they have to offer.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails