Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop {Share the Magic}

It's time once again for our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month, we are featuring October's Stamp of the Month, Share the Magic, set of 12.


If you've come from {Michelle's Blog}, you're on the right path. We have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This month, I chose to do a layout from our new Magic book!  This fabulous book has 35 new layout patterns as well as new concepts on how to make your pages interactive!

Pattern: Magic - Love Potion



For the right side, I used the corner rounder with the guide removed to make the scallop.  You can also see the pullout journaling tag.


I did go back and color the lights in using Cranberry and New England Ivy markers. Apparently, I forgot to take the picture after I colored them in. I will try to update them within the next couple of days.

Now "Hop" on over to {Sylvia's Blog} to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! The complete list of participants is here. Remember, the October SOTM is only available until October 31st! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!


Until next time...
Debra

9 comments:

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Nice layout!

Doreen said...

Great to see a layout in our Blog Hop! Beautiful!

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Very nice! I really need to play with the little string of lights more. It's super cute.

Cindy Appleman said...

Lovely layout,I especially love the string of lights!

Haley D. said...

Great layout!

Krista Ritskes said...

Very nice. Love the sponging.

Melissa said...

Very pretty layout!

Melissa Laverty said...

fantastic...love the string of lights border too. SO going to lift that!!!

Kathleen said...

Debra, I enjoy your artwork and this layout is another stunning piece! Beautiful job!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails