Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book Now Online!

The New Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book is now online!  You can click the picture on the left to go and browse.  Or you can click HERE.

My hostesses and preferred customers from the last year will be getting their personal copies this weekend.  If you'd like to purchase your own copy, click the "Buy It Now" button under the Idea Book picture.  You can get your copy for only $5.00, which include postage.

I'll be finishing up my fall class and workshop schedule within the next couple of days and it will be included in my September newsletter.  If you don't already get my newsletter, you can sign up to receive it in your inbox every month.  Please use the sign up form on the right.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails