Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Christmas Cards of the Season

Yes, I know it's only September! But, as I tend to procrastinate, I thought I'd get a jump on things. Last year, I did not send out many (if any) Christmas cards - where I normally make anywhere from 100-200 cards.

I've had fun playing with the new Mistletoe Papers and the new Christmas stamps (even though I already have more than my fair share of Christmas stamps - I couldn't resist a few of the new ones).

This will be my regular 10 cards for $10.00 card workshop.  I am working on the Mistletoe Workshop On The Go cards, as well as a couple of other options, including a 50 card workshop.  Hopefully, I'll get those details wrapped up this weekend.



Pattern: Wishes - Gallery
Stamps: A Timber
Accessories: Cranberry Brads

 
Pattern: Wishes - Sentiment Secured
Stamps: A Timber


Pattern: Wishes - Collage
Stamps: Captured Moments


Pattern: Wishes - Down the Middle

 
Pattern: Wishes - Delightful Dots
Stamps: St. Nick

 
If you'd like to make these cards, contact me to schedule your workshop!  Check my calendar for my open dates.  I will be offering this Christmas card workshop through November.
 
Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails