Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Olivia Workshop on the Go

I realized the other night when I did my SOTM post, that I hadn't updated my blog in a month. So, I've dug out my camera and some of the projects I've completed in the last month or so to share over the next week or so.  Hopefully, I'll get back on track to updating at least once a week.

I thought I'd start with a few layouts from an upcoming workshop, Olivia.  We're doing the Olivia Workshop on the Go on November 21st.  We'll complete 3, 2 page layouts - one from the WOTG instructional guide, one from the additional artwork from my website, and a third layout that was a request from a couple of my customers. 

This is the featured layout from the WOTG instructional guide.  The guide gives you all the cutting diagrams and measurements as well as placement and instructions for how to put your layout together.

You'll learn how to stipple with sandpaper, as well as sandpaper distress.
Here's the additional layout shown on my website:

We'll use the Ta-Da! layout from Magic to create this layout.
I'll have the template already printed out for you.
Here's the bonus layout we'll be creating:

We'll be using Hocus Pocus, also from Magic, for this layout.
You may recognize this layout from the Idea Book (although my colors are showing it way off).
I still have to do the embellishments for this one, but try to stay within the WOTG options.

If you cannot attend our scheduled workshop, you can always order your workshop kit and do it in the comfort of your own home.  I offer the following options:

Paper Only Kit $17.00 ($22 if mailed to you)
  • Olivia Level 2 Paper Packet
  • Workshop Guide
Basic Workshop Kit $35.00 ($38 if shipped directly to you)
  • Olivia Level 2 Paper Packet ($12.95)
  • My Acrylix® Timeless ($13.95) (exclusive stamp set)
  • Shimmer Designer Brads ($4.95)
  • Workshop Guide ($1.00)
    Retail Value: $32.85
    You Pay: $29.95
     
Required Tools
E1016 My Acrylix® Friendship Alphabet Large $34.95
Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25
Z2196 Smoothie Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25
Z1294 Sanding Kit $3.50
Y1001 1" × 1 1/2" My Acrylix® Block $4.50
Y1002 1" × 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block $5.95
Y1004 2 1/2" × 2 1/2" My Acrylix® Block $7.50



Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails