Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop {Amore}

It's time once again for our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month, we are featuring December's Stamp of the Month, Amore, set of 13. 
If you've come from {Dawn's Blog}, you're on the right path. We have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This is another one of those stamp sets that, for me, while I LOVE the look of it, find it hard to work with.  However, after playing with it a little, and staring at it for a few days, I had an idea.



I used the large floral heart and stamped it at the top (on the fold) of a standard sized card.  Then carefully cut out around the design using our Microtip Scissors.  I left the fold intact in a couple of places along the top edge of the heart.  I ended up with roughly a 4x4 die cut card. I stamped the sentiment in chocolate and added a chocolate ribbon knot.

Supplies
Inks: Olive and Chocolate
Accessories: Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon

Now "Hop" on over to {Carol's Blog} to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! The complete list of participants is here. Remember, the December SOTM is only available until December 31st! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! 

Until next time...
Debra

8 comments:

Melissa Laverty said...

so clever. I love it!

Lori said...

So creative and very pretty. I can't wait to try this out.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful. Love it:)

Haley D. said...

Great idea! I love it!

Tamytha said...

Love how you used this stamp. Very creative!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

very creative, love it

Krista Ritskes said...

Very creative!

Kathleen said...

I was glad to hear that I'm not the only one who struggles and looks at a stamp set for a few days before ideas start coming! It was well worth the wait, however!

Related Posts with Thumbnails