Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Journal Your Christmas {Gifts}

The 17th was all about gifts - whether we use wish lists from family members, or just "know" when we've found the perfect gift for someone.  I ask for wish lists from all my family members (including the grandkids).  Every once in a while, I'll find the "perfect" gift for someone on my list, but more often than not, I just pick from the list. At least they are still getting a surprise since they don't know what I chose :)


For this layout, I turned all the photo wells to text boxes.  I also layered the stickease on top of each other for accents.  I added bigger brads to the centers of a couple of the stickease for added dimension.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails