Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Journal Your Christmas {Christmas Dinner}

The prompt for the 18th was all about Christmas Dinner.  Everyone in my family loves food! I added the menu, along with who does the grocery shopping and the cooking.  Our family dinner menu does not vary much - more so out of simplicity than anything else (and everyone generally eats it!).  Our Christmas Dinner this year included ham, turkey, hashbrown casserole, baked beans, green beans, corn, and deviled eggs.  Desserts are also a favorite in our house. This year, as in year's past, we fixed pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, fudge, cherry pie, and cookies.
 
I used the stickease to make the "Menu" title over one of the journaling boxes. Then used the other text boxes for the who does what. I'm lucky that my husband is an excellent cook and doesn't mind helping out with the holiday cooking.  I added the Cranberry ribbon, then right clicked on it and selected "send backwards" to get it to go behind the "2010" on the left page.  Now that I look at it more, I think I may go back in and add a couple of ribbon knots on top of the "2010" cut out to make it look like the ribbon is tied through the title part.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails