Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Journal Your Christmas {Dear Santa}

For this prompt, we were to write a letter to Santa. We could either ask Santa for what we wanted or just write a note to him.  It's been a long time since I've written a letter to Santa! 


I used the digital element numbers we were given as a part of class for the "19".  I converted the other photo well to a text box, then added the Santa stickease from the Mistletoe kit over the top.  Doing this allows me to still have a mat.  It seems the default "add journaling" is always there (even if you delete it), so you'll have to "hide" it behind your stickease.  I just centered it vertically and horizontally using the buttons on the tool bar and shrank the text to 10pt so it would be hidden.


Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails