Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Journal Your Christmas {The Unexpected}

The prompt for the 20th was about the unexpected.  I was blessed with only one true unexpected surprise this year. Perhaps it's because I've learned that anything can happen in December. Thankfully, everything turned out well.


I used this class as an opportunity to play with most of the layout choices in Studio J.  I tried to use a different layout for each prompt - sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.  Sometimes it forced me to actually write more than just a few sentences or get creative.  For this layout, I turned all the rectangle photo wells to text boxes. I used the two end ones for accents placing stickease and hiding the "add journaling".  I didn't always follow the layout plan as to where the title was "supposed" to go or where the journaling was "supposed" to go.  It's great that Studio J lets you delete unnecessary boxes and move things around for personalizing your layouts!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails