Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Journal Your Christmas {Right Now}

The prompt for the 21st was about what our houses looked like "right now" - 4 days before Christmas.  I did not get to this prompt until late Christmas Day - but I still remembered what my house looked like on the 21st!


For this layout, I converted one of the photo wells to a text box, then changed the mat to the pattern paper (the garden green wallpaper).  Then I changed the font size to 10pt and Garden Green to hide the "add journaling".  It doesn't even look like a photo or anything was supposed to be there!  There are tons of possibilities in Studio J!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails