Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Journal Your Christmas {Through the Years}

I have managed to stay pretty much caught up with my Journal Your Christmas album this year.  I did have to play "catch up" over Christmas weekend, but I'm really pleased that I stuck with it. I'll be sharing the rest of my pages over the next few days.

I have LOVED being able to play in Studio J and see what all I can do with it.  I've changed photo wells to text boxes, added pattern paper for text boxes, and so much more!

Here's my layout for the 12th, which was a look back at Christmas through the years.




Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails