Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, December 17, 2010

Journal Your Christmas {Our Christmas Tree}

The prompt for the 11th was about Christmas Trees.  Do you have a real tree or an artificial tree?  When do you put it up? Who does the decorating?

We have an artificial tree that usually gets put up between Thanksgiving weekend and the first weekend in December.  The boys are now in charge of setting it up and decorating it.  Carl usually puts the lights on it.  I'm the one who gets to shape it and make it look full.

I opted to include smaller pictures of a few of the ornaments from our tree, as well as the topper.  Our tree is a multi-themed tree with construction ornaments, Harley Davidson ornaments, Nascar ornaments, Lionel Trains, and carousel/amusement ornaments.  The topper is a Mr. Christmas piece from years ago of Santa on a carousel reindeer, that when turned on, goes up and down.

This is as far as I've gotten with my album at this point.  I hope to be able to work on a few more pages this morning and perhaps get caught up over the weekend.  It is helping me realize the little things of Christmas are important - especially considering Christmas for me gets harder and harder to enjoy with every year.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails