Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, December 17, 2010

Journal Your Christmas {Pretty Paper}

The prompt for the 10th was all about wrapping paper - do you look for specific paper? Do you go all out with bows and ribbons for your presents?  This was another pretty easy page for me.  I'm actually ahead of the game this year in the wrapping department.  I've been wrapping as I go for the most part - which will make things a LOT easier come Christmas Eve.

I snapped a few photos of my wrapped presents for this layout. Again, I converted the smaller photo wells to text boxes, using one of them for the Santa Stickease.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails