Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, December 17, 2010

Journal Your Christmas {Traditions}

The prompt for the 9th was all about traditions.  We don't have many Christmas traditions, but we do have a few.  We each get new ornaments for the tree on Christmas Eve.  Christmas Eve dinner is usually pizza.  Ours aren't big traditions - and they aren't set in stone, but they are our traditions and it's what works for our family.

The only photos on this layout are the digital elements from the downloads that Shimelle gave us for class.  I covered the title box to a photo well and used one of the journaling cards for the title instead (as they are png files, they will work as photos in Studio J).  I converted all the photo wells on the right page to text boxes.  Unfortunately, the default for the journaling boxes leaves the "add journaling" in the boxes.  I've tried deleting it, but found that when I went back to look at a layout, they re-appeared.  So, I centered the text and made sure that it was "burried" behind the Stickease.  You can also resize the text and make it smaller to make sure it fits behind your Stickease.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails