Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, December 17, 2010

Journal Your Christmas {Sights and Sounds}

The prompt for the 8th was sights and sounds of the season.

This layout actually had 2 smaller photo wells where the picture of our mantle goes.  Thankfully, I remembered that Helen at Hooked on Stamping had shown where you can merge two photo wells into one.  I had to zoom my photos a little to make them line up perfectly, but it turned out really well!

I placed a text box over the 8th December photo, then carefully resized so the journaling sort of went on the lines from the photo. I played a little with the Stickease by rotating the bells then placing the leaves over the top. I added Cranberry brads to the Stickease to enhance the berries.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails