Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, December 17, 2010

Journal Your Christmas {To Do Lists}

I'm still struggling with the prompt from the 6th - a Tale of Two Christmases.  I think I just need to find some quiet time and start to write.  Until then, I've put it aside so I can continue on with my album. 

The prompt from the 7th was all about lists and what we had yet to do. I'm really good about planning and making lists, so this layout was fairly easy for me.

I converted the larger photo wells to text boxes.  I did delete 2 of the smaller photo boxes across the top of the page (another neat feature to Studio J if you like a particular layout but don't have quite enough photos).  I used the title tool option and the Stickease to come up with my list titles.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails