Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, December 17, 2010

Journal Your Christmas {Counting Down}

As usual for me this time of year, I've gotten behind in my Journal Your Christmas album.  I managed to spend a few hours catching up yesterday as the kids had a snow day - more like an ice day, and we were stuck inside a good part of the day.

Here's my layout from December 5th. It's all about counting down to Christmas.  We've always grown up with an Advent Calendar although they've changed over the years. 


I changed the red snow paper to blue to better coordinate with the photos (that and I have a hard time with red snow?). I love that I can change the whole color scheme but keep the patterns in Studio J.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails