Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Monday, March 7, 2011

Crop for the Cure 2011 {Round 2}

Saturday was the second of the 2 Crops for the Cure in Evansville, Indiana. I had a FABULOUS time again at this crop.  Everyone is always so friendly and nice.

Thanks SO much to my AWESOME friend and helper for the day, Lea Rae! 

The front of my booth.

My Studio J display and album.

 Making everything fit back in the trailer when we're done.

The left page was my Make & Take for the crop.
The right page was available as a page kit for purchase for those croppers that wanted a 2 page layout.

Each year, I donate 10% of my sales from the crop back to the Crop for the Cure for the Susan G. Komen Greater Evansville Affiliate.  I'm happy to say that I will be donating $50 from this crop!  Thanks to all those croppers who stopped by to support my Close To My Heart booth for the day!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails