Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lovin' Level 1!

April brings us TWO new specials from Close To My Heart! The first special EVERYONE can take advantage of!  During April, when you place an order of $100 or more on my MyCTMH® website, you’ll receive one My Reflections® Level 1 kit of your choice FREE during our Lovin’ Level 1 campaign. Choose from several popular Level 1 kits. 

Passages
Perfect Day

Sweet Home

 Veranda

 Topstitch

Splendor


Zippidee


Each Level 1 kit includes:
4 – 12” x 12” Preprinted Pages
2 – 12” x 12” B&T Duos® Papers
2 – 12” x 12” Cardstock Sheets
2 – 12” x 6” My Stickease® Adhesive Sheets
 

You'll also receive the April Stamp of the Month, Blessed, for FREE! That's a total of $32.90 FREE!
 
Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails