Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sparkle with Studio J!

The second special from Close To My Heart this month is for Studio J Members Only!


It’s time to make your Studio J® layouts sparkle! Create your own embellished studio layouts in a snap with clear Sparkles and Opaques Pearl adhesive gems. 

Clear Sparkles
 Opaque Pearls Adhesive Gems


Just buy 10 or more layouts in one order and you’ll get two packages of these popular accessories (one of each kind) free! This members-only special lasts throughout April 2011.

Here's a step-by-step video to the basics of Studio J to get you started! If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! 



Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails