Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm Hosting a National Scrapbooking Month Cyber Celebration!

Those of you into the world of scrapbooking probably already know that May is National Scrapbooking Month.  You may even know that Close To My Heart has an AWESOME promotion for NSM (I'll get to that in a minute)!  As my full-time job won't allow me to host a NSD Crop or funday, I'm hosting a month long celebration here on my blog, as well as on my Facebook Business page.

So, what can you expect from this month long cyber celebration?  I don't want to give everything away, but we'll have some sketch challenges, tips & techniques, bingo (CTMH Style of course) and TONS of prizes!  But you can only win if you participate!

So, how do you participate?  If you're on Facebook, be sure to "Like" my business page. Don't worry, it's set up just for my CTMH business - you won't get all the boring details of what my kids are doing (or not doing), or what we had for dinner, etc.  I'll be posting something every morning.  If I reach 100 "likes" by May 31st, I'll give away a prize.  If I reach 200 "likes" by May 31st, I'll pick 5 random winners! Be sure to share my page with a friend.

If you're not on Facebook, you can still play along.  I'll be posting things on here my blog as well (but don't count on every morning - although I am going to try).  You can either sign up to receive new postings in your email, or click the follow button on the left column.  If I reach 100 followers/readers by May 31st, I'll give away a prize.  If I reach 200 followers/readers by May 31st, I'll pick 5 random winners! Be sure to tell your friends!

Now, about that AWESOME! CTMH National Scrapbooking Month Special!

During May, when you spend $50 in any CTMH products, you are eligible to receive our special You & Me Scrapbooking Kit for only $15!  When you join Close To My Heart as a new consultant, you will get the kit for FREE AND you will also get your kit at HALF off!  Yes, you read that right, you will be able to join CTMH as a new consultant for only $64.50 (plus shipping/tax).  You will receive over $200 in products and be able to start your own business for only $64.50!  That is an AWESOME deal! And everyone who joins my team gets a special "Welcome Packet" from me!  You can find out more on this AWESOME deal, by viewing the special email I sent out to my email subscribers last week. But, hurry, that link probably won't work after Sunday when I send out my May Newsletter!


I'll be kicking off the National Scrapbooking Month Cyber Celebration on Saturday night with the May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  You're going to LOVE May's Stamp of the Month - so check back on either Saturday or Sunday, and we'll get this party started!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails