Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Holiday Card Set - Project Inspiration

When you pair the Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge with some of our delightful new My Acrylix® stamp sets, you'll find yourself making an armful of holiday cards in just one sitting! Watch this video to discover even more tips for streamlining your holiday card creation session.

If you'd like to create these cards for yourself, contact me to schedule a workshop. Workshop details are listed below the video.




I am going to be offering this as one of my Christmas Card Workshops. We'll create 10 cards using the products shown in the video. Here are your options:

Paper Only Kit $15.00 - Great for those that want to either schedule a workshop or attend my workshop and have a stash of embellishments to use. I will stamp your images for an additional $5, allowing you to complete your cards on your own. Please add $5 for postage if completing on your own.
  • Die Cut Cards & Envelopes
  • Pre-cut Cardstock pieces
  • Pre-cut Cricut pieces
  • Instructions
Embellished Kit $25.00 - For those that want either schedule a workshop or attend my workshop, but need embellishments. I will stamp your images for an additional $5, allowing you to complete your cards on your own. Please add $5 for postage if completing on your own.
  • Die Cut Cards & Envelopes
  • Pre-cut Cardstock Pieces
  • Pre-cut Cricut Pieces
  • Bitty Sparkles
  • Designer Ribbon - Red Collection
  • Instructions
Stampers Kit $35.00 - Perfect for those that want the stamp sets, but have their own embellishments. If you have the inks and other tools necessary (or want to modify the cards), you can also complete these cards on your own. Please add $5.00 for postage if completing on your own.
  • Die Cut Cards & Envelopes
  • Pre-cut Cardstock Pieces
  • Pre-cut Cricut Pieces
  • A Holiday Stamp Set
  • Holiday Cheer Stamp Set
  • Instructions
Complete Kit $45.00 - Perfect for those that want everything! You can also complete these cards on your own with your own inks and tools. Please add $5 for postage if completing on your own.
  • Die Cut Cards & Envelopes
  • Pre-cut Cardstock Pieces
  • Pre-cut Cricut Pieces
  • A Holiday Stamp Set
  • Holiday Cheer Stamp Set
  • Bitty Sparkles
  • Designer Ribbon - Red Collection
  • Instructions

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Check my calendar for future workshops dates & times, or contact me to schedule your own!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails