Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Buttoned Up Card Set - Project Inspiration

Close To My Heart released a few new videos last week featuring new products, projects, and techniques.  Lovely, chunky, fashion-forward bling turns your cards from charming to oh-so-fantabulous. Learn the WOW techniques in this how-to video from Close To My Heart, and then send holiday cards that people will be talking about into the New Year!



You can also do this technique with several other stamp sets! Just choose a stamp set that has a solid shape, stamp in second generation, then add some various bling!

Let's see what you can come up with!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails