Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Monday, August 8, 2011

New Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book!


See, I told you I was behind! The new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book and Catalog is now available to purchase, receive free, or view online.

You can purchase your very own copy for your viewing pleasure for only $5 (which includes postage), and I will include a $5 coupon for you to use on your first purchase.  You'll also receive a sample of our GORGEOUS new cardstock weight B&T (patterned) paper.  Email me at StampersScrap@yahoo.com, and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

You can receive your new Idea Book free when you schedule a home gathering with your friends. I'll send you a complete Hostess Packet to get you ready for your party with your friends and family. The Idea Book, as well as many other "Hostess Only" perks, is yours to keep. Contact me to schedule your home gathering!

My 2010-11 Hostesses and preferred customers will be receiving their complimentary copy next week, if they haven't already.

You're going to LOVE this new Idea Book! For starters, the stamp sets are now shown at 100% (full size). There's no more trying to guess the full size!  Second, the artwork is AMAZING!  You'll be referring to your Idea Book often for inspiration.

This is one Idea Book you don't want to miss out on! Contact me today to get your copy!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails