Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cricut Art Philosophy - Shape Index


I'm sure you've heard all the buzz about our new exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy Collection! I was hoping to play with mine this weekend, but apparently Fed Ex is having issues or decided to play instead, as my package is held up in Memphis :(  That's okay though - it will give me a couple more days to get to my cutting counter (yeah, you probably don't want to know).

While we're waiting, I thought I'd share with you the different images that our cartridge can cut.

Base Layer

Check out all the images! And MANY of these images also coordinate with our My Acrylix Stamps! Just look for the red line around the images in the Idea Book to see which sets coordinate with our Art Philosophy Collection. No more having to cut out stamped images!

Decorative Layer
The decorative layer will let you create dimensional and colorful artwork using different the different layers available. You can also use these images by themselves as frames for photos and lots more!

Layer

Looking for just a simple layer - try this function. You get a layered effect with simplicity and style. 

Tag
Make gorgeous tags, tabs, and more with the tag function!
Card
Check out all the AWESOME and decorative card bases that you can make!
Circle cards, square cards, scalloped, window, and tons more!
Put several cards together to create a unique mini album!

Font
We also get a simple but classy font with our Art Philosophy Collection!
This font also coordinates with the new Dimensional Elements Notable Alphabet.
Did you see the fancy borders and the great 3D flowers you can make as well?

Font Layer
 You get a decorative font layer and more borders, as well as a few flourishes.

That's a LOT of images! There is SO much you can do with our exclusive cartridge! From what I've heard on our Consultant Boards, yes, it has been updated for those of you with the Gypsy.  I believe it's also available in the Cricut Craft Room.  If you'd like to have the pdf version so you can easily refer back to this shape index, click here and either save it to your computer or print it off.

I do plan on sharing tons of artwork once I get my collection.  I've been seeing some amazing artwork on our Consultant Boards, as well as fellow consultants blogs and have TONS of ideas running through my head. This cartridge is definitely a must have for your collection!

You can purchase the Art Philosophy Collection for only $99 (retail value $124.69).  You can also host a home gathering and get your cartridge for only $49.50 when you have sales of $250 or more.  You can also join my team and purchase your collection for 22% off and start your own adventure with Close To My Heart!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails