Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Workshop on the Go - {Mischief}

With the new Idea Book, comes 8 new paper packets, as well as 8 new Workshop on the Go kits! I'm loving ALL of them and trying to figure out how to fit them all in!

Our WOTG kits did change with this Idea Book, but it's a GREAT change!  Now, we get 2 layouts and a "bonus" project to complete.  I'm LOVING the bonus projects and am planning to complete all of them! The bonus projects vary with each kit. Some feature cards, other feature 3D items such as boxes and banners.  They are all wonderful.

I've finally figured out my WOTG schedule for the next six months - well, as far as which kits I'm featuring each month.

August - Mischief
September - Typeset
October - Believe
November - Dreamin'
December - Roxie
January - Wonderland

My 2 "extras" are Elemental and Sonoma and I hope to fit them in somewhere as well - just not sure where yet.

So let's take a look at the Mischief WOTG that I have slated for August.

This is the featured layout in the workshop guide.
As before, these are brand new patterns for your layouts.

This is the second layout.
I love that this is not Halloween. While I love Halloween, I realize that not everyone does or celebrates like I do. So these layouts and colors will work with a lot of fall photos, back to school, and more!

This is the bonus project for Mischief.
I LOVE this banner! And if you didn't want it to say "Spooky" as pictured here, using the Dimensional Elements Notable Alphabet, you could choose another title.


Here's how I plan to do the Workshops on the Go for the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. I am offering you a choice of either 3, 2 page 12x12 layouts or 2, 2 page 12x12 layouts and the bonus project. Whichever you want to do is up to you.  I'd like to say we could do 3 layouts and the bonus project, but since I don't have my order yet, I haven't actually tried it (but do plan to). The third layout will come from one of our Idea Books and you will also get a set of instructions to go with it.

For the Autumn/Winter set of Workshops on the Go, I'm offering 5 different ordering options: (prices include shipping/tax when ordered for our scheduled workshop, prices will be slightly higher for individual orders)
  • Paper Only Kit $14.00
  • Basic Kit $35
  • Paper Only Bonus Kit $21-$26, depending on project
  • Bonus Kit $50-$53, depending on project
  • Build Your Own Kit $14 and up (Paper Only Kit is required to complete the workshops)
If you can't make our scheduled workshops, you can always complete these projects on your own.  There are helpful hints, as well as a cutting guide, for the second layout and bonus project on my website. If you want the 3rd layout instead of the bonus project, I can email you the instructions once I come up with them.

I have the Mischief WOTG scheduled for Sunday, August 28th, from 2-5pm Eastern Time.  If you'd like to attend please RSVP with your order and I'll send you directions.

You can find out more about my Workshops on the Go by clicking on the Workshops tab at the top of my blog. There you'll find answers to some questions, how I do my workshops, as well as the workshops for the Autumn/Winter Idea Book.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails