Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Monday, August 29, 2011

Studio J: Love Your Layout {August 2011b}

So excited! We get TWO Love Your Layout videos this month! How awesome is that? In this video from Close To My Heart, you'll learn how to use the color picker tool to embellish your toggle accents. You'll quickly and easily find out how to color just one, a few, or all of the like toggle embellishments already pre-loaded into your Studio J layout.  You'll also learn a few journaling techniques and how to add a text box.



When you're done viewing the video, give Studio J a try for yourself. You'll be amazed at how quickly and easily your layouts come together.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to learn more about our wonderful online digital scrapbooking program.  

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails