Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Workshop on the Go - Mischief Layouts

I finally got the chance to finish up the 2 layouts we'll be creating on Sunday at our workshop.  I LOVE the new Mischief papers and coordinating stamps.  Of course, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

This is the featured layout from the WOTG guide.
I love the use of the new zip strips from our papers! Check out the border at the bottom!

Here's a couple of close-ups of the details:
The flourish images are stamped in Colonial White ink (ours is pigment ink and needs heat set).
The cute "wicked" image is highlighted with the new Midnight Felt Shapes! I LOVE these die-cut felt shapes. And they are self-adhesive!

Again the images are stamped in Colonial White and heat set using the craft heater.
Check out that tree! It's also one of our Midnight Felt Shapes.
The saying is cut from one of the zip strips across the tops of our paper. There's quite a few Halloween/Autumn sayings to choose from!


Here's the second layout (shown in the WOTG guide): 
Pattern: Magic - Performance
I love how this layout doesn't necessarily have to be Halloween!
Do you have an avid bookworm? Perhaps an extensive library? There are so many possibilities!

Here's a couple of close-ups of the details:
Check out how the tombstone stamp was used to make a label for the book!
All images were popped up using our 3-D Foam Tape.
Turn the candelabra upside down to make a chandelier (also one of our Midnight Felt Shapes)!

One of the books was stamped directly on to the B&T paper. The other was stamped on Colonial White cardstock then colored using Cocoa Ink and the Waterbrush.

Supply List:
Accessories: 3D Foam Tape

I'm still working on the bonus project, which is the CUTE banner! I did change mine just slightly from the one shown. I'll be sure to share once I get it completed.

If you'd like to complete these pages, head on over to my website and purchase the supplies needed (noted above).  If you'd like to schedule a workshop where you'll get my assistance in completing these pages (plus the banner, if you'd like), contact me today to schedule your own workshop.

Until next time...
Debra

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Love, love, love these layouts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails