Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Please Pardon My Dust

If you've visited my blog in the last few days, you may have noticed some pages and/or links not working properly.  I have been working on revamping a few areas of my blog that have needed attention for awhile now. Most issues will be with my "pages" functions, or the links across the top of the blog.  I have taken a few pages offline temporarily until I can get them redone correctly.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause; however, everything should be back up and running smoothly by the beginning of the week.

In the meantime, please do take a moment to browse through what I do have to offer while your here.  Then make a note to check back next week to see some exciting new changes.

Thanks for understanding :)

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails