Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Studio J: Love Your Layout {September 2011}

In this Studio J video from Close To My Heart, you'll learn how to add journaling over blank space in your photos. Be sure to choose a photo with a lot of "blank space" or background, where your main subject is offset.  You'll also see a fun title done in two different fonts using multiple text/title boxes. It really makes the title pop!



Give Studio J a visit and see how fast and easy it is to create this beautiful layout in under 30 minutes!  If you'd like more information, contact me to schedule your free Studio J session!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails