Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wonderland Christmas Card Workshop - Religious Version

I've finished up my regular 10 for $10 Christmas Card Workshops for this year.  I ended up with 3 versions - one using Believe and two using Wonderland (one religious and one winter).  Let's start off with the Wonderland religious version.  I'm pretty pleased with how most of these cards turned out.

(click on the picture for a larger view)

For my regular 10 for $10 workshops, we'll be creating 10 cards - 2 each of 5 designs. As always, I will have a selection of current and retired stamps available for use so you will be able to create cards to suit your style.  I will also have a selection of sentiments available for you to personalize your cards with your Christmas wishes.  All pieces will be pre-cut so all you'll need to do is stamp and assemble.

I've got a few ways you can participate in this workshop:
  • Attend one of my workshop dates in Washington, Indiana. 
    • Monday, November 21st, 9am to 12pm (noon), EST
    • Monday, November 21st, 6pm to 9pm, EST
    • Check my calendar for future dates. More will be added if necessary.
  • Host this workshop yourself for you and your friends and I'll come and teach it.  Choose an Open Date from my calendar and contact me to schedule your workshop!
  • You can participate long-distance. Just add $5 to the purchase price to cover postage (Priority Mail) and me stamping all necessary items before I ship them to you.
To sign up for this workshop, or schedule your own, text or call me (812-259-0431) or shoot me an email - StampersScrap@yahoo.com!
 
If you'd like to create more than 10 cards, I also have a 50 card workshop available. You'll create 10 cards each of the 5 designs for only $40.00.  Cutting guides and instructions are included. If you would like for me to do the cutting and/or stamping for you, please add an additional $10 to the purchase price to cover this, as well as the additional postage to you.

50 Card Basic Kit - $40.00
X7146B - Wonderland Level 2 Paper Packet ($9.95)
X254 - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" White Daisy Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack ($14.95)
1 Sheet White Daisy Cardstock
Z270 - White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon ($6.95)
Cutting Guide & Instructions

Add-On Options
Z2111 Chocolate Ink Pad ($5.25)
Z2160 Twilight Ink Pad ($5.25)
D1483 Glory To God Stamp Set ($17.95)
Z697 Round Sponge ($1.25)

To order this 50 card workshop, or schedule your own workshop with your family & friends, text or call me (812-259-0431) or shoot me an email - StampersScrap@yahoo.com!  If you get 4 friends to purchase and/or attend a 50 card workshop, you'll get $25 in FREE Hostess Rewards!

I'll post another version tomorrow - be sure to check back!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails