Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wonderland Christmas Card Workshop - Winter/Snow Version

As promised, here is the second version of my 10 for $10 Christmas Card workshops for this year.  This one features the Wonderland Level 2 Paper Packet again, but I've used D1480 Snowflakes instead of the Glory To God Stamp Set.

(click on the picture for a larger view)

For my regular 10 for $10 workshops, we'll be creating 10 cards - 2 each of 5 designs. As always, I will have a selection of current and retired stamps available for use so you will be able to create cards to suit your style.  I will also have a selection of sentiments available for you to personalize your cards with your Christmas wishes.  All pieces will be pre-cut so all you'll need to do is stamp and assemble.

I've got a few ways you can participate in this workshop:

  • Attend one of my workshop dates in Washington, Indiana. 
    • Monday, November 21st, 9am to 12pm (noon), EST
    • Monday, November 21st, 6pm to 9pm, EST
    • Check my calendar for future dates. More will be added if necessary.
  • Host this workshop yourself for you and your friends and I'll come and teach it.  Choose an Open Date from my calendar and contact me to schedule your workshop!
  • You can participate long-distance. Just add $5 to the purchase price to cover postage (Priority Mail) and me stamping all necessary items before I ship them to you.
To sign up for this workshop, or schedule your own, text or call me (812-259-0431) or shoot me an email - StampersScrap@yahoo.com!
 
If you'd like to create more than 10 cards, I also have a 50 card workshop available. You'll create 10 cards each of the 5 designs for only $40.00.  Cutting guides and instructions are included. If you would like for me to do the cutting and/or stamping for you, please add an additional $10 to the purchase price to cover this, as well as the additional postage to you.

50 Card Basic Kit - $40.00
X7146B - Wonderland Level 2 Paper Packet ($9.95)
X254 - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" White Daisy Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack ($14.95)
1 Sheet White Daisy Cardstock
Z270 - White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon ($6.95)
Cutting Guide & Instructions

Add-On Options
Z2111 Chocolate Ink Pad ($5.25)
Z2160 Twilight Ink Pad ($5.25)
D1480 Snowflakes Stamp Set ($17.95)
Z697 Round Sponge ($1.25)

To order this 50 card workshop, or schedule your own workshop with your family & friends, text or call me (812-259-0431) or shoot me an email - StampersScrap@yahoo.com!  If you get 4 friends to purchase and/or attend a 50 card workshop, you'll get $25 in FREE Hostess Rewards!

I'll post the Believe version tomorrow - be sure to check back!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails