Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stella Card Workshop

I had taken a break from card workshops, but as I’ve had some requests for them, I decided to begin offering them again. Beginning this month, I will be offering card workshops featuring the cards from the Workshops on the Go program. Due to this change, workshop fees will vary for each set of cards.  However, you will now get MORE!

We’re going to start off with the gorgeous 8 x 3 1/2” Stella Cards!

Cards are shown with the Basic Workshop Kit.

We will be creating 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs.  You will have two workshop options to choose from.

Paper Only Kit: $16.00
Basic Workshop Kit: $25.00
Additional Tools/Supplies:
Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad
Z2195 Lagoon Exclusive Inks® Pad
Z2191 Sunset Exclusive Inks® Pad
Z1311 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Z608 Dry Embossing/Scoring Stylus
Z697 Sponge
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
Y1003 2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block
Y1009 2" × 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block

Our workshop is scheduled for Monday, March 26, 2012, at 6pm EDT. If you are local and would like to attend, please RSVP with kit selection and payment by Monday, March 19th. Please RSVP to StampersScrap@yahoo.com, or 812-259-0431.

Can’t attend our scheduled workshop? You can also get this workshop kit by mail! Please add $5.00 to cover postage and me stamping all necessary pieces.  You can also schedule your own workshop with at least 4 of your friends and I’ll come to you! If you get 7 friends to join you, you will receive $25 in Hostess Rewards!
Until next time...
 Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails