Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cruisin' Bookmark Album

I LOVE this cute little mini album using the Cruisin' Level 2 Paper Packet and coordinating stamps and embellishments - granted, I still have to add the Foil Complements to it yet, but they are going on my next order :)  I also have to add the photos and some journaling. I'm going to use pics from our St. Louis trip over Spring Break and make 2 albums for the boys, so they'll help me choose some photos that they like.


Album cover and open view. The My Creations Bookmark Album is 4" x 8" and has 6 unique pages plus front and back covers, all of white chipboard, with a magnetic closure and 2 jump rings.


Inside cover, tag, and page 1. The tag is perfect for adding journaling strips or a photo.

Close up of the reverse side of the tag, stamped with a stamp from the Cruisin' Workshop on the Go.


Pages 2 and 3. Check out the die-cut page! 



Pages 4 and 5 - perfect for a couple of small photos and accents or journaling.

Pages 6 and 7 - love the die-cut tab.



Pages 8 and 9.



Page 10 and inside back cover.

If you'd like to create your own Cruisin' Bookmark Mini Album (or 2), join me on Monday, May 21st, at either 9am or 7pm. If you can't make it then, choose one of my open dates and invite your friends, I'll come to you, if you are local.  You can also choose to do this album on your own.


Choose your kit:

Paper Only Kit - $18


If you'd like to complete 2 books using the paper only kit, your cost is $34 (includes full Level 2 Paper Packet, 2 sheets White Daisy Cardstock, and 2 Bookmark Albums).


Basic Kit - $25

If you'd like to complete 2 books using the basic kit, your cost is $39 (includes full Level 2 Paper Packet, 2 sheets White Daisy Cardstock, 1 pkg Cruisin' Complements, 2 Bookmark Albums).

Workshop on the Go Kit - $51 
If you would like to complete 2 books using the WOTG kit, your cost is $61 (includes WOTG kit, 2 Bookmark Albums, 1 pkg Cruisin' Complements).

Kit by mail:
If you would like to participate, but cannot attend my scheduled workshop, you can order the kit of your choice and complete the project in the comfort of your own home.  Please add $5 to cover postage.

Note: If you attended in the Cruisin' Workshop on the Go - Layouts, you should have enough paper and supplies left to create this album. You will just need to purchase the Add-On Kit for $17 - Bookmark Album, 1 sheet White Daisy Cardstock, 1 pkg Cruisin' Complements.

Please RSVP with your kit selection and payment by Monday, May 7th.



Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails